Sunday, November 16, 2014

Seminarian Night at Il Cantico!

This past Tuesday night in Rome, our pilgrimage group hosted several seminarians from our two dioceses: Dubuque and Davenport. These young men are studying in Rome -- so it was nice to meet them and learn about their studies! It was a fun evening! Fr. Brian Dellaert was also in attendance.

We had dinner together in the restaurant at Il Cantico Hotel, and it was a very nice evening. I don't know all the names, but if people want to send me the names I'm missing, I'll update the blog post.

Here are some photos of the seminarians intermingled with the pilgrims . . . and later, as a group:







From left to right in the photo below, this is who I know: Brother David Spillane, Scott Foley, Fr. Chris Podhajsky, SIster Susan Rueve, ?, Fr. Brian Dellaert, Dennis Conway (seminarian from All Saints in CR), John Lamansky, and Fr. Mike Phillips.

I think where you see question marks (?), these are seminarians from the diocese of Davenport, so I don't remember their names even though they introduced themselves.




No comments:

Post a Comment